Wednesday, September 17, 2008





My book is titled Good health destroyed. My first thought was focus on the idea about people who take their health for granted. How some people do not realize how much their health effects them and the people around them who care. My words were negative things that people do to themselves like hooked,(being hooked or addicted to something) and control(letting these addictions control their life). From that I wanted to incorporate the emotions and feelings that come with these addictions. Not only the emotions the people themselves get but the emotions that they can cause other people around them to have. This project really made me focus on what words are actually associated with health and how can you turn that into a whole new meaning. I really enjoyed this(even though it was stressful:)) I hope my book gave off the meaning and emotion that I was trying to convey. 

No comments: