Wednesday, October 22, 2008

During my process of my book I have had think about many things. First how to make my line compositions match up with the photos I took in the environment. I didn't look at my lines first then photograph, I went out and took the photos, then looked for lines that I had to match them. This was a challenge because I would have a really neat photo then I wouldn't be able to find a line comp. to go with it.  
With the hand type process It was more of a challenge to imagine what the type would look like exactly because the process was quick and simple. When I went in and did the type digitally it made the whole piece come together because of the digital craft. I did enjoy the hand process though it really helped with getting my ideas out on paper. 
I tried really hard to keep all of my progress and process steps together to but in my book. It is really exciting to look at the very beginning of my process and see where the lines have taken me into this interesting project. This has been a long project with a lot of process steps. 
Overall I think that my craft has improved since the first project. I have learned how important it is to try to make things look neat and clean. It really makes a difference on how your final piece looks. 

No comments: