Wednesday, April 29, 2009

final 10

I chose these 10 because I felt these were the best ones to support the final 10. I was most successful with my first single icon with single image and splitting it in half and juxtaposing them together. This was used to create my theme for my museum exhibit pieces.

1: For Relay: Icon with image

2:  Single Icon with Word3: Icon with portion of diagramFor Anchorage: Icon with single image
2: Icon with Single Word3: Icon with research documentFor Harmony: Single IconMore than one IconFor Amplified Drama: Single IconMore than one icon













1 comment:

jamie said...

Several of these are miss-labeled. Review the definitions of anchor vs relay and drama vs harmony (from the readings) and revise your classification system. If you'd like, I'm happy to review these in-person with you before final reviews. I'll be available after 4 next week.