Thursday, October 22, 2009

final poster for Paralympics


My final poster I feel shows depth and plays with elements coming at the viewer. My original poster was pathos, so I had to iterate on logos and ethos. I decided to go this route because I felt I had more elements to work with. I wanted the idea of tickets to be flowing out of the earth to show that they are traveling or moving. This would give the idea of tickets being sold and distributed around the world. The final colors I chose were more earth tone and simple than the ones I was originally working with. The original color palette felt more juvenile, this feels more sophisticated to me. I also decided to make the 200o sydney paralympics more of its own logo element verses just straight type. I feel it makes it more visually interesting. Overall I am happy with how this turned out, and I feel it was a great way to fully understand and explore modes of appeal.

No comments: