Monday, October 26, 2009

postcard ideas




I want to do something along these lines but I want to take my own photos. This idea makes the viewer think of all the people who were sitting on that same exact bench at one time. Sure you could think that they were just normal nice people, but at one time there had to of been someone bad on that bench. To me this makes a bench a negative thing because it is unknown. It is a mystery. Were they clean people? Did they have germs that could lead to a disease? Or could it of been someone who was morally bad. Was it a murderer, robber, or even a sex offender? Ya their values would not necessarily pass on to you, but the thought that they were in that exact place is eerie. This question has dark undertones and I want to capture the mystery of the bench in my photos I plan to take.

No comments: