Sunday, May 2, 2010

some final artifacts

Here are some final artifacts to wrap up our conference theme. I really enjoyed this project because it really taught me how to make a system work as a whole. Something that I learned is to take the elements or identity and spread it across artifacts can be challenging. The reason it is challenging is because you have to make the pieces look interesting and not repetitive. When we had our crit on monday I realized maybe we needed to alter some patterning so there was more variety and scale. We tried the best of our ability to do this before Friday's crit but this is something I see myself finessing over the summer for my portfolio. I am also really glad that I decided to do this project with a group because it was really nice to see our ideas come together. Also, in the real world of design you are always working with other people and I think sometimes in school we do not do it enough. I feel it really helped me grow in working as a team. Overall, I am satisfied with the way our items turned out and I could not have asked for a better group:)







Name tags:


Buttons:

schedule:


No comments: