Wednesday, March 25, 2009

FINAL COLOR ICONS*


These are my final one, two, and three color icons. Revisions from last class include: adding a fourth color to my overall system. I chose a light yellow color to place in the background of some icons, and then use as an accent color in the other half of my icons. I feel the yellowish color pops more than the dull green I was using before. I feel my icons have come a long way form where they started. I would possibly like to add another if I were to redo this project. I think a couple pieces of wrapped candy would make another good icon for a kooky lady. It seems like they always have candy to pass out to kids. This is something I will probably try to do for final reviews. I feel my icons do give off a sense of kookiness that relates to my subject. It does this by having the bumpy line characteristics in black and white, then when color is added it can give all the connotations of a kooky lady's bad outfit, ugly wall color and odd decorations around the house. I am pleased with my icons.....for now:)


No comments: