Sunday, March 29, 2009

Kooky Lady Final mind map


For my final digital mind map I am thinking about organizing the three main blocks of color like this.  The pink would represent culture, the blue economical, and the yellow would be health. The colors that the overlays make would represent the sub categories: History, Social, and when they all overlap, collecting. I like the idea of transparencies because I use this in my actual color icons. These colors were chosen from my original color icons. 



this shows where social, collecting, and economical overlap.

I made these lines to show where the subcategories are because I want them to represent the yarn from one of my icons. The colors of the lines will represent what category it came from and which two were being overlapped. 




No comments: