Friday, March 6, 2009

Weather



This project has been very challenging and rewarding at the same time. To create my type images I printed out the words and composed by hand a scene and took a photograph of the scene. I tried to relate the photo to the actual word to try to depict the feeling of the word. For example on Fog I took the photo out of focus to get a sort of foggy feeling. After I had my images the challenging part was to incorporate text and logo to where my set fit together cohesively. I wanted to incorporate a tag line that went with each billboard's word. For example with wind the tag line is " It will blow your mind." I went through many iterations with placement and transparencies and in the end came up with this. I think I have made many improvements from where I started in terms of hierarchy and placement. I do care about this project, and I am proud of what I have done. (Sorry if it didnt seem that way in crit Michael :) )
I know there is still room for improvement for final crit. and I plan to make those.




No comments: